Zachary Finn, Director
Zachary Finn ventured to Fort Lauderdale from New York in 2000. He quickly got involved in the Real Estate industry after realizing its potential for growth. He worked his way up to be a well respected, top producing agent for two of the Nation's largest Real Estate conglomerates. He made the transition from ambitious real estate agent, to accomplished real estate broker with the introduction of Finn Real Estate Enterprises, the full-service real estate firm that he founded in 2005.
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- FAR (Florida Association of Realtors)
- RAGFL (Realtor Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale)
- MBF (Master Brokers Forum)
- SFIBA (South Florida Independent Brokers Association)
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
Zach has assembled a team of exceptional agents with a wide range of expertise, knowledge and experience. His concierge approach and individualized attention to every detail with a boutique feel that only a small, non-corporate firm can offer.
Finn Real Estate Enterprises is equipped to handle all aspects of Real Estate and can facilitate every type of Property transfer. (Purchase & Sales, Residential & Commercial Leases, Business, Land & Development)